If coconut cravings flow through your veins, these healthy little cookies are your cup of tea. They radiate coconut, but not in a macaroon kinda way. The almonds and cashews provide perfect company, blended up with the coconut to give you a buttery creamy cookie. You’ll freak.
With no refined sugar, and zero gluten, they are the perfect partner for your afternoon earl grey.
P.S you’ll have these cooling on your counter top in 15 minutes flat-So quick and easy!
Coconut Almond Cashew Cookies (makes 12-14)
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 1/4 cup almond/cashew mix
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch salt
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil or butter
- 2 tablespoon almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare baking sheet with parchment paper or cooking spray.
- Pulse coconut flakes, oat flour, and raw nuts in food processor until a coarse mixture is formed
- Blend in baking soda, salt.
- In a separate bowl. combine coconut oil, honey, and vanilla.
- Transfer wet ingredients to the food processor and pulse until all ingredients are combined.
- Spoon out dough onto sheet about the size of a golf ball or smaller (dough will be very sticky)
- Use a fork to press dough flat.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until lightly browned on the outsides